Light up your visit in Athens with a private half-day trip to Ancient Corinth. Follow an expert tour guide in a fun entertaining experience and explore the Acrocorinth, the Roman Baths and sanctuaries of Greek Gods in this ancient marvel. Find out all about the history and the myths behind the wealth and prosperity of Ancient Corinth!
What you can expect
Your fantastic trip to Ancient Corinth sets out in a modern, spacious and cozy vehicle. Your first stop takes place at the famous 19th century artificial Corinth Canal for a quick glance and an amazing photo with a breath-taking view. Next, follow your guide to the epicenter of Ancient Corinth and marvel the remnants of the town’s ancient glory. Walk and stand where St Paul used to preach, when he lived in the town. Check out the once busy Agora, the stunning Temple of Apollo and many other ancient sights that reveal the past prosperity of the town.
Acrocorinth, the acropolis of Corinth, awaits you to reveal its secret water spring and its myth! On the same hill, the remains of Goddess Aphrodite’s sanctuary will welcome you with an unobstructed view to Peloponnese and will share the interesting ways ancient Corinthian women worshiped the goddess.
This is where we call it a day and we get back to Athens with the memory of a moving experience in Ancient Corinth!
- Enjoy a private experience led by an expert licensed tour guide.
- Travel in the comfort of modern and cozy vehicles.
- Short stop at the Corinth Canal - Take in marvelous views of Peloponnese!
- Find out about the turbulent history of Ancient Corinth
- Perfect for ancient-Greek-history enthusiasts
- Ideal experience for families and couples