Indulge in a peaceful environment of wonderful sea views and mountain landscapes with a full-day trip to the relaxing Loutraki. Unwind with calm walks around the town, reach your spiritual self in Osios Patapios Monastery and let the healing waters in Vouliagmeni Lake embrace you.
What you can expect
Travel to Loutraki, the town of relaxation and luxury, by a first-class vehicle and an expert guide by your side. Walk around the town and discover its little secrets that make it an ideal relaxing holiday-destination. Enjoy beautiful views of the Corinthian Gulf, taste fresh seafood and explore one of the largest Casino Resorts in Europe. Here is your chance to visit the thermal springs of Loutraki and unravel the ancient myth behind its healing properties. Your next stop will be at Osios Patapios Monastery. Find it on the top of a hill in Mount Geraneia after walking up 180 steps to reach a spiritually-powered place and an overwhelming view of the Corinthian Gulf.
You will also make your way towards the Lighthouse Melagavi to discover the nearby majestic Temple of Hera just above a welcoming small cove. Finishing up your trip, before you return to Athens, you get the chance to relish the mineral waters of Vouliagmeni Lake; maintaining a steady temperature of 24 degrees Celsius, the lake is open all year round to offer the healing properties of its waters and peaceful pine-treed surroundings. You just sit back and relax!
- Enjoy a private experience led by an expert licensed tour guide
- Travel in the comfort of modern and cozy vehicles
- Explore the town of Loutraki & indulge in wonderful views of Corinthian Gulf
- Enjoy pine-tree-scented landscapes of Mount Geraneia
- Discover the unique Monastery of Osios Patapios & swim in the thermal waters of Vouliagmeni Lake all year round
- Ideal for couples and families - Perfect for well-being enthusiasts