Bespoke Santorini: Private Customized Tour With Driver-Guide
Experience the magical island of Santorini with a private customized tour swaddled in luxury and a carefree attitude that goes hand in hand with the mentality of the Greek islands!
Appreciate the praised beauty of Santorini in the comfort of your private and luxurious vehicle, along with your very own driver-guide. Pick and choose what you want to see, do, and taste, creating a bespoke Santorini tour that can last for either half or a full day, according to preference. Check out the highlights of the island, from its stunning landscape to its picturesque villages and incredible, prestigious wineries!
Explore Santorini at your own pace and according to your own preferences with the help of a private driver-guide who will introduce you to the island’s most famous sites. Starting from the meeting point of your choice (of course hotel-pick up can be arranged), you will meet your driver-guide to discuss the day ahead. Whether you have your own itinerary in mind or you want to take our guide’s recommendations, you will not be disappointed!
Sample Itinerary: Half-Day Tour (4-Hours)
Start with a visit to the picturesque town of Oia. Then, stop at the world-famous ‘caldera’ to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Aegean and learn about the fascinating history of the island, including the story behind its unconventional formation. Snap a picture that will make everyone you know jealous at the ‘Fira to Oia’ hiking trail path and the beautiful Blue Dome Church in the neighborhood of ‘Firostefani’, two of the most popular spots for pictures on the island. Reach the highest spot of Santorini, Mt. Prophet Elias and marvel at the panoramic view that lies before you. Let your Santorini adventure come to an end by either swimming at the black sand beach of Perissa or indulging in wine-tasting at a traditional local winery.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel or cruise ship (meeting point the top of cruise port's cable car) or airport
- Half-day (up to 4 hours) private tour with professional, English-speaking driver-guide
- Transport by air-conditioned, modern Mercedes-Benz minivan
- Mineral water (0.5lt bottle per person)
- Admission fees (where applicable) to the museums & Akrotiri Excavations (optional stops)
- Wine tasting fees at the wineries (optional stop)
- Food, drinks, and personal expenses
- Guided tours inside museums & ancient sites
- Cable car tickets for Cruise ship travelers (6.00 Euros per person, per ride)
Customize your Tour
We feel very fortunate to have found this company. We booked a food tour and day tour in Athens and a day tour in Santorini. All tours and tour guides were interesting, informative, and kept us engaged the entire time. Nikos, the owner, was exceptionally helpful and professional. I would highly recommend using his company!