Follow Percy Jackson’s footsteps and live your own family myth in Athens! Experience 3 hours of fun exploration and get to know the very Acropolis of Athens with a private family-friendly guided tour! Discover the rich history of the sacred hill and let your kids be fascinated by intriguing myths; you will even see the famous Acropolis spots mentioned in Percy-Jackson movies and books! Step on the trail of Percy Jackson in a family-friendly exploration and experience a mythological adventure in Greece!
What you can expect
Acropolis Hill: “The most ancient temples to the gods, in the middle of Athens…” as Percy Jackson said about the Acropolis. Walk up the sacred hill to be astonished by the magnificent views of the Acropolis buildings and the incomparable Parthenon - a temple dedicated to goddess Athena, the patron of the city in the antiquity. Listen to our expert guide unravelling all the myths and stories related to the Acropolis and watch your kids be amazed by the mythical tales. You can even get the chance to see the place where Athena (Annabeth’s mother) and Poseidon (Percy’s father) fought over in Percy Jackson story!
Acropolis Museum comes next in your Percy-Jackson experience! Kids usually are not great museum fans, but in this case the brand new Acropolis Museum will definitely change their minds. Our licensed family guide will intrigue the kids with engaging storytelling about the artifacts of the museum and will make the visit more fun for all with interactive games.
Do you fancy more of Percy-Jackson adventure? Check out more Percy-Jackson tours or send us a request to fix up a tailor-made Percy-Jackson experience specially adjusted to your needs!
Why book this tour?
- Ideal for Percy Jackson fans and perfect for Greek-Mythology enthusiasts!
- Pick-up and drop-off upon request - Travel in the comfort of cozy and modern vehicles
- Enjoy the personal attention of a fun family-friendly licensed guide
- See famous Acropolis spots from the Percy-Jackson movies and books - Let your jaw drop with the myths, stories and fun facts braided with the Acropolis Hill!
- Visit the 21st century-class Museum of Acropolis - Explore the Acropolis Museum with games and interactive activities
- Availdable daily - please send us an inquiry.
Disclaimer: The Percy Jackson tour to Greece and its promotion are not sponsored by Rick Riordan or Disney*Hyperion and they specifically disclaim any legal obligations or responsibilities for the tour.